- New fav @VerdeCharleston farmers market (duh) with curried vinaigrette #yum 7 years ago
- RT @VerdeCharleston: *FREE* salad offer: What's your favorite Verde salad topping? RT and answer! Random winner chosen tonight! 7 years ago
- New Blog Post: brandingbliss.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/the… 7 years ago
- #pkchs @VerdeCharleston by the hoops!! 8 years ago
- #pkchs @TheAlleyChas @pkchs this will be a good one! 8 years ago
Tag Archives: Charleston
I have been running around in this rain all day long. If you live in Charleston, or have visited the Holy City in the past month, you know what happens to our city when it rains. Streets flood, everyone forgets … Continue reading
There is this saying that goes something like: “The way to a man’s heart is food”; I have only been married to my husband for 6 months, and I already know this to be true. But, don’t discriminate…I would also … Continue reading
So today I am writing not about marketing, and not about promotional products, but about the city I love to call home: Charleston, South Carolina. I was driving over the bridge this morning to pick up some of Chad’s friends … Continue reading
Sharing this article from the Wall Street Journal this morning: What’s Selling Where?
An interesting story in the newspaper yesterday got me started thinking about how territorial some can become over their branding. In summary, the article “Who Owns Crimson and White?”, there is a lawsuit against an artist for painting images from Alabama football … Continue reading
Dedicating the blog post to these guys today…because this is the coolest new product! Check out the revolutionary digital wallet: Geode from iCache!