- New fav @VerdeCharleston farmers market (duh) with curried vinaigrette #yum 8 years ago
- RT @VerdeCharleston: *FREE* salad offer: What's your favorite Verde salad topping? RT and answer! Random winner chosen tonight! 8 years ago
- New Blog Post: brandingbliss.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/the… 8 years ago
- #pkchs @VerdeCharleston by the hoops!! 8 years ago
- #pkchs @TheAlleyChas @pkchs this will be a good one! 8 years ago
Tag Archives: Branding
Sometimes I get the urge to write about something that I am passionate about. Today, I felt the urge…to talk about Pure Barre. For 6 months now I have been going to Pure Barre religiously, so I feel that I … Continue reading
A recent meeting with a client got me thinking about the perfect packaging, and what exactly that entails. Does “The Perfect Box” actually exist, and if it does, what is it? I started doing some research for the specific project … Continue reading
Today’s post comes with a bit of selfish pleasure…I, like many others in Charleston, anxiously await as the doors to the new Lululemon Charleston Store open today on King Street! I am among the many in this community that have been transformed into a … Continue reading
Sharing this article from the Wall Street Journal this morning: What’s Selling Where?
Artwork: seems so simple, yet when someone asks you for VECTOR artwork, your face gets all squirmish, and you curl up in a ball in your office wondering how and why you can’t just send the copy and pasted version … Continue reading
An interesting story in the newspaper yesterday got me started thinking about how territorial some can become over their branding. In summary, the article “Who Owns Crimson and White?”, there is a lawsuit against an artist for painting images from Alabama football … Continue reading
Dedicating the blog post to these guys today…because this is the coolest new product! Check out the revolutionary digital wallet: Geode from iCache!